Farmdrop are looking for a Stock Hubber join our growing team in Enfield.
Stock Hubber responsibilities include ensuring all deliveries are booked in with 100% accuracy, overseeing inventory audits and maintaining reports . To be successful in this role, you should be familiar with supply chain procedures and have good communication skills to interact with vendors and internal teams.
Ultimately, you will increase profitability and effectiveness by maintaining optimal stock levels of quality products at all times.
- Coordinate regular inventory audits
- Liaise with warehouse staff and other internal teams
- Keep updated inventory records (including daily shipments)
- Ensure 100% accuracy when booking in deliveries
- Locating receipted goods into our warehouse
- To help out in the Hub doing other duties as requested by the Shift Manager when requested
- Proven work experience as a Stock Controller, Inventory Manager or similar role
- Good understanding of supply chain procedures
- Working knowledge of inventory management software
- Active participation in inventory audits
- Excellent organisation skills
- Good communication and negotiation abilities
- Have a working knowledge of 5S methodology
- PC literate
- Flexible to shift patterns
- You will need to have a "can do" attitude.
Salary discussed at interview
Free tea & coffee
Free onsite parking
30% off all Farmdrop shopping