Delivery Driver (Farmdropper) - Enfield
Please note: We are currently only seeking candidates who are able to work weekends. Full time and part time positions available.
We have opened a new hub in Enfield and we're looking to hire a team of friendly Delivery Drivers (known internally as Farmdroppers) to spread the word about Farmdrop, whilst delivering amazing local produce to our customers.
Duties of the Delivery Driver:
- Deliver a ‘best in class’ delivery experience around London in our eco-friendly vans (we may occasionally require you to go further afield)
- Be a pioneer of exceptional customer service - create a memorable experience for our customers
- Be the “Face of Farmdrop” and represent all our brand stands for
- Have a reasonable knowledge of our producers, products and policies to answer customer queries
- Carry out daily checks of vehicles and load the eco-friendly vans
- Follow routing software to make deliveries, but apply local knowledge where applicable
- Get stuck in with the hub operations whenever needed
- Clean UK driving licence
- Experience of driving in London
- Experience of excellent customer service - understanding customers’ needs and willing to go the extra mile
- The right to work in the UK
- Agreement for Farmdrop to run a driving licence check
- Comfortable with manual handling and working in a cold (fridge) environment from time to time
- Comfortable handling meat, fish and alcohol
- Previous experience of multi-drop deliveries (Desirable)
- Previous sales experience (Desirable)
- Up to £10.92 per hour (based on performance related pay)
- 30% discount on all products sold through Farmdrop
- Mind & Body Training Benefit
- Enhanced Parental Leave
- Up to 2 paid days off per year for volunteering/charity work
- Work in a dynamic environment with a great team who are passionate about what they do
- An opportunity to change the food system for the better
- Pension enrollment
Hours: Up to 5 days per week including weekend working - 7.5 hour shifts between 05:00 and 23:00 (longer shifts may be available). Overtime paid as an hourly rate.
We value diversity at Farmdrop and we do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, colour, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital or disability status.