Farmdrop is the ethical online supermarket, delivering the freshest groceries from a network of sustainable food producers, and on fair terms. We’re using technology to build a simpler and fairer food system, where customers get tastier food and producers receive a fairer share of the profits. Our driving mission is to fix the food chain by becoming the greenest and healthiest grocery service in the UK.
Not only are we passionate about our product and our producers, but we are passionate about our people, and that means we take pride in our diverse workforce. We believe diversity helps attract top talent and encourages innovation. If people can be themselves at work it makes for a productive and happy working environment.
Who we hire:
We’re looking for highly talented individuals who want to roll up their sleeves to help fix the food chain. We’re not just looking for skills and ability. We want people who share our values and who aren’t afraid of a challenge. If you’re a kind, passionate, collaborative problem-solver and are looking for a new opportunity to make a difference, we want to hear from you.
- Generous discount on all your Farmdrop shopping
- Loads of free food
- Delicious cooked lunch every day (dependent on location)
- Training and personal development monthly allowance
- Annual review process
- Enhanced paternity/maternity leave
- Unpaid and sabbatical leave options
- Flexible working hours (dependent on role)
- Working from home (dependent on role)
- Paid days off for volunteering/charity work
- Cycle to work scheme
- Regular socials (teams organise their own social get-togethers, there is no pressure to join these. Some events include board game nights, book clubs, Women of Farmdrop community)
- Yoga and Football (in-office yoga each week, as well as 5-a-side football games at a local pitch near Old Street)
- Weekly company knowledge sharing sessions
How to find us:
Head Office: Classic House, 174-180 Old Street, London, EC1V 9BP
Enfield Hub: Unit 5, Enfield Distribution Park, E Duck Lees Ln, Enfield, EN3 7SR
Where are your roles based?
We've got a head office based near Old Street in Central London. Other roles are based out of our logistics hub in Enfield, North London. Each job description will say where the role is usually based.
Do you have a graduate scheme?
We don't run a graduate scheme at the moment but some of our roles can be a great fit for those just out of university. Have a read through the job descriptions to find out more.
I saw a role recently but can't find it anymore, can I still apply?
If a role isn't on our website it means we're not accepting applications for the position any longer. We process applications on a rolling basis and encourage everyone to apply as soon as they can. Follow us on Linkedin and Glassdoor and you will be notified of any new openings.
Do you sponsor visas?
Unfortunately, we are not set up to offer any sponsorship for any roles in the business. This is something we are working on and when this changes we will be sure to make it clear!
Does Farmdrop offer internships, work experience or placements?
Not right now. We're growing constantly and don't have the time we'd need to make it a great experience, but we'd love to in the future! If we do ever have these kinds of positions, we will advertise them on our careers page.
I'm a recruiter, can we work together?
We're not looking for any recruitment support right now. But we'll let you know if that changes.