Farmdrop represents a new economic approach to food retailing whereby the benefits of cutting out the middlemen are shared between customers who enjoy fresher, healthier food at lower prices, and smaller scale producers who enjoy best-ever trading terms. Our mission is to Fix The Food Chain, something we plan to do by providing the best food retail experience. A number of our producers are Soil Association Certified, and some of our smaller producers grow and produce to organic principles.
We're on a mission to fix the food chain by making it easier and more enjoyable for people to buy amazing food direct from local producers online. Did you know your food on average has travelled just 30 miles in a Farmdrop shop compared to the 600 with a supermarket.
We’re a dynamic, friendly and people-focussed team that is expanding fast, working out of our new office in Old Street and new hubs in Enfield and Bristol. We are passionate about using technology to fix the food-chain and getting a great deal for the farmer. We bring together people who really care about what they eat and how it’s produced. As a team member you'll enjoy -
- 20% staff discount on all your Farmdrop shopping
- Free lunch every day cooked by our onsite chef
- Share options (dependent on the role)
- Bonus scheme
- Mind and Body Training Benefit (ie: gym membership, yoga/pilates courses, learning a language, tech studies, craft courses etc.)
- Cycle to work scheme
- Childcare vouchers
- Food freebies
- Friday beers (with amazing food of course)
- Up to 2 days paid per year for volunteering/charity work
- Flexible working, with scope for working from home
If joining a next generation food retailer excites you and you have the requisite skills then get in touch today.
For a look at what we're creating, you can see more on our site at: https://www.farmdrop.com/
Our new office in Old Street